Become a Dealer
Learn about offering SecuraTrac mPERS to your customers!
SecuraTrac focuses on these core markets – senior safety, lone worker protection, children safety, and education campuses – and through our distribution partners and dealer network, we support a number of other important applications that help keep people safe. Contact us directly with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to these core markets, the applications of our solutions are nearly limitless.
mPERS Fit for Your Business
SecuraTrac solutions may be a great fit for you:
- If you have a traditional PERS business, we have an opportunity for you to grow your recurring revenue stream with mobile PERS (mPERS).
- If you have a business that sells products and services related to residential or commercial security, fire or other residential and commercial safety services, then SecuraTrac solutions will complement your existing offering and often plug right into your existing marketing, sales and support programs.
- If you have a business that focuses on our aging population – aging in place, senior safety and many others – then SecuraTrac solutions may be a great opportunity to increase your products and services portfolio and wallet share.
- If you have a business that sells products and services to organizations with lone workers – chemical, gas, telecommunications, door-to-door sales, and much more – then with our mobile safety solutions you can help them safeguard their employees and improve overall job satisfaction and possibly reduce liability insurance premiums.
- If you have a healthcare business – outpatient care, mobile nursing, or rural healthcare, or many others – SecuraTrac’s mobile safety solutions can not only provide your customers with quick, simple ways to call for and receive help but we can also protect your lone workers as they travel.
- If you have a business that focuses on emergency response or alarm response, adding mobile alarms related to our mPERS solutions will be a logical extension allowing your agents to apply their skills in a new segment bringing more business to your central station or center.
Each SecuraTrac Distribution Partner or Dealer benefits from our Program in a number of ways. Below are some of the highlights of our Distributor and Dealer Network Program. We look forward to helping you identify how mPERS solutions fit your business and your customers.
Key Program Benefits
- Training: we train your team to identify readily available market opportunities, sell our solutions and support your customers.
- Turn-key Solution: we deliver a turn-key mobile safety solution including telecommunications, secure dealer portal, secure customer portal (optional), world-class devices with tailored configuration options, and integration with your Central Station of choice.
- Custom Solution: alternatively, we can deliver a custom mPERS solution to meet your needs and the needs of your customers (optional – development costs and minimum order quantities may apply).
- Marketing and Sales Support: we work with your teams create marketing programs, we put our public relations engine to work for you at no cost, and can often help to co-sell and sign new dealers.
- Public Relations Assistance: we can put our public relations team to work for you bringing local and national publicity to your business to help build your brand and kickstart and grow your mPERS business.
- Continual Development of mPERS Solutions: we develop and introduce new, award-winning technology on an annual basis so that you can extend your mPERS solution, tap into new segments of your markets and stay current without your own R&D costs.
- Dealer Support Team: we have a team of trained staff who support our Dealers with answers to product and service questions and serving as tier 2 technical support when technical questions arise that cannot be handled at by the Dealers.
We look forward to talking to you about your business and about how you can add the SecuraTrac mPERS solution to your offering. Contact us at email@example.com or simply complete the short form below to get more information or get started with our 2-step onboarding program.