State-of-the-Art emergency response and monitoring that runs on all North American networks, including Verizon. The MobileDefender Model 4 (MD4) provides safety at home that can be taken on-the-go promoting freedom and increased activity. MD4 means greater mobility knowing that your safety net is just a button push away. In addition, the MD4 offers automatic fall advisory capabilities and industry-leading location accuracy – indoors and outdoors. Indoor positioning utilizes the latest in WiFi and Bluetooth positioning algorithms and methods to enable accurate, individualized emergency response and monitoring that fits the active lifestyle of seniors or the mobility that comes with lone workers on the job in real estate, oil and gas, petrochemical, telecommunications or many other industries where working alone is a part of the job. Working without a safety net does not have to be part of the job any longer.
In addition, the MD4 provides global GPS services along with the durability to withstand extreme conditions and uses. Considerable market and focus group feedback helped shape the designed of this industry-leading, safety device including:
- Based on industry interviews, focus groups, customer feedback, and partner requirements
- Builds on the sturdy MobileDefender look and feel
- Appears small to the eye but not too small to use
- Conveys strength, reliability and durability at 59 ounces
- Improves location capabilities with 3 modalities – GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth
- Wears easily with a neck lanyard or a “bracelet” on the wrist
- Has easy-to-see and understand icons in day or night
- Tune Fall Advisory Settings to tailor to each situation
- Has wake-up on SOS and wake-up on Fals modes allowing for extended battery life
- Integrated Bluetooth enables integration with wireless health monitoring systems
The MD4 suits seniors who want the ability to live their lives on-the-go with a safety net, lone workers with jobs that take them into potentially hazardous or dangerous situations, healthcare workers who work in the field, medical patients who need a life-line or a quick connection to their doctors, children with special needs and more.