- If during school hours, call their school, day care or other after care programs
- Contact spouses, significant others and relatives to see if they have them
- Teach your child how and when to dial 911. Take time to explain the importance of calling 911 and what it means. It might even make sense to role play scenarios where it is appropriate for them to call and what the operator will ask and how to answer them.
- Contact the parents of their friends to see if they are together and to get more information.
- If after school hours, check their favorite hiding places.
- Check the neighborhood and with neighbors.
- Call you local police department to notify them or call 911 if there is no other way to get them
If you have any questions about how a SecuraPAL (Personal Automated Locator)® can help you or your family, please do not hesitate to call Customer Care directly at 888-973-2872, extension 4 or write to email@example.com.